Vibiemme Double Domobar Espresso Machine
TOP FEATURES that brings the Vibiemme Domobar Super Double Boiler espresso machine to the TOP!
- Double boilers:You can operate the coffee boiler and steam boiler independently of each other or both at the same time.
- PID (Proportional, Integral, Derivative): This allows you to manage temperature control of the coffee boiler. If you are not sure what PID is, here is anoverview.
- Small water reservoir (2.1 liters): Allows approximately 20 double shots to be extracted without a refill. Refill can occur on the fly while the machine is operating. For those who believe the small boiler makes better coffee because of fresh water displacement, we have a smaller reservoir for the same reason.
- Over pressure valve (OPV): Feeds excess water pressure to the drip tray and not the water reservoir. This will allow operation of the direct water connection without having the reservoir fill with overflow water which can get moldy and require constant emptying and cleaning.
- Drip tray: Slides out easily to drain out or can be connected to a drain.
- Drain kit included: Drain hose can be purchased at local hardware or plumber's supply.
- Insulation on coffee boiler / steam boiler: Helps save energy. The insulation on the coffee boiler also aids in temperature stability for the espresso extraction.
- Only up to 15 amps required: Without the need for any additional switches or internal adjustments.
- Commercial-grade rotary vane pump: With the ability to make a direct water connection or use a water reservoir on the same machine with the movement of a lever under the machine. Includes stainless steel braided hose with 3/8" male thread.
- User programmed offset: The temperature regulation is at the coffee boiler, and the grouphead always has a lower temp. This feature allows the user to program this delta in temperature as every environment has a different offset.
In addition to achieving optimal temperature stability over previous versions, one of Vibiemme's main goals when redesigning their double boiler machine was to keep the amperage requirement below the 15 amp mark - not only making it easier to find a connection in any household, but also to keep energy consumption at a minimum. Thanks to an innovative method of controlling the percentage of power to the heating elements, Vibiemme's Power Management Control System (PMCS)
automatically regulates variable power to each heating element. The total amperage draw of the machine will never go over 15 amps using 110-120 volts.
- Measurements (approximate): 16.5" H x 10.6" W x 20" D.
- Shipping weight: 84 pounds - dimensional box weight for shipping due to box size: 100 pounds.
- Power: 110 volts (220 volts not available), 1600 watts (regulated between both boilers), 15 amp (maximum needed).
- Water reservoir capacity: 2.1 liters (approximate).
- Product Safety Listing: Commercial UL Listed - This machine is not NSF listed for facilities that require NSF by their local health department.