Elektra KUP 2 Group Commercial Espresso Machine
- Reduced energy consumption: Programmable night cycle.
- Brewing temperature control & setting: Electronic control of the boiler water temperature. Precise adjustment of the brewing temperature (+/- 0,25°C).
- Tall cup version: Grouphead height suitable for 12 & 16 ounce cups.
- Fully-automatic 5 dose controls: Sturdy push-button panel, with mechanical "soft-touch” coffee dispensing buttons.
- Painted metal bodywork: With Elektra KUP logo. Available in 3 colors.
- "CHS" cup warmer (optional): Innovative cup heating system. Low power consumption, without maintenance.
- "BLS" body lighting system (optional): The machine side panels are enlightened by multi-colored led lights. You can set your favorite color by choosing among the countless shades of the color mirror.
- "MFS" patented milk frothing system (optional): Automatic hot milk setting. Automatic milk frothing setting (cappuccino). Custom-made milk temperature setting. Custom-made milk foam quantity. Automatic cleaning system management.
- "WTS" Patented Water Treatment System (optional):
- The WTS® is an innovative Water Treatment System, patented by Elektra, which improves the quality of espresso coffee and controls its taste.
- WTS® manage automatically the magnesium and calcium (limestone) elimination and the purifier resins regeneration without stopping the coffee supply.
- Integrated into the system is also a silver active ions cartridge that removes the chlorine from the water, giving a perfect taste to the coffee.
- On-demand customizable body: An unlimited catalog of colors and graphics to customize your machine according to your own style.
- Measurements: 21.26" H x 31.5" W x 19.69" D (54 cm H x 80 cm W x 50 cm D).
- Weight: 121.25 pounds (55 kilograms).
- Shipping weight: 167.55 pounds (76 kilograms).
- Power: 3900 watts, 230-400 volts, 50/60 hertz.
- Boiler capacity: 3.17 gallons (12 liters).
- CE Listed.