Elektra Belle Epoque Verticale Commercial Espresso Machine - copper & brass
- High precision gauge with double scale: Double scale gauge that measures both bar and pump pressure.
- Exclusive brewing temperature electronic control: Electronic control of the boiler water temperature. Precise adjustment of the brewing temperature (+ / - 1 C). For a top quality into the cup.
- Steam / water tap with pivoting knob control and jointed nozzles: Steam / water tap with pivoting knob control (interchangeable with the pivoting lever control) and jointed stainless steel nozzles.
- Hand-worked brass emblem: An ancient emblem, Elektra's symbol of quality and tradition.
- Reduced consumption: Programmable night cycle reduces energy consumption.
- Approximate measurements: 34" H x 16" W x 16" D (81 cm H x 40 cm W x 40 cm D).
- From the left to the right drip tray: 21" (52 cm).
- From the rear base rim to the brewing group drip tray: 21" (52 cm).
- From the rear base rim to the group bell: 19" (46 cm).
- From the rear base rim to the filter holder handle: 24" (60 cm).
- Approximate weight: 83 pounds (38 kilograms).
- Shipping weight: 94 pounds (43 kilograms).
- Power: 2200 watts, 110 or 230 volts (please specify when ordering), 50 / 60 hertz.
- Boiler capacity: 1.32 gallons (5 liters).
- Material: Polished stainless steel.
- Please note that the electric motor and pump are situated external to the machine and need to be placed under the counter.
- This item ships on a freight truck with curbside delivery only.